TEAC Corporation (TOKYO:6803)(head office: Tama, Tokyo, President & CEO: Yuji Hanabusa) will unveil a new CD Player in the Refernece 700 series, VRDS-701 at the FLORIDA INTERNATIONAL AUDIO EXPO starting from February 17th, in Tampa, United States.
- Newly developed V.R.D.S mechanism for the heart of the CD player
- V.R.D.S (Vibration-Free Rigid Disc-Clamping System) is a TEAC's uqniue drive mechanism that clamps a CD with a 12cm diamter aluminum turntable to reduce vibration and fluctuation during disc rotation by increasing inertial mass.
- TEAC's original discrete DAC D/A converter defines sound quality
- Dual monaural and full-balanced circuit design for excellent channel separation
- Volume control with TEAC-QVCS analog pre-amplifier circuit allows direct delivery to a power amplifier
- Supports MQA full decoding from both MQA CD and digital inputs
- USB DAC function supporting DSD22.5MHz, PCM 384kHz/32bit decode
- Up-conversion to 2xFs/4xFs/8xFs by RDOT-NEO circuit
- 10MHz external clock input
- Individual toroidal-core power transformers for each analog section, digital section and CD drive section
- TEAC-HCLD2, TEAC's unique current transmission enhanced buffer amplifier
- 2000V/us High thru-rate output circuit for headphone amplifier
- Supported disc: CD-DA (12cm, Compatible with CD-R/CD-RW/MQA CD playback)
- Digital inputs: USB Type-C × 1, Coxial ×1, Optical × 1
- Analog outputs: XLR Balanced × 1 pair, RCA Unbalanced × 1 pair
- Digital outputs: Coaxial × 1, Optical × 1
- 10MHz clock input: BNC × 1
- Overall dimensions: (W×H×D, incl. protrusion)：444 × 111.3 × 333.6mm / 17.5" × 4.5" × 13.2"
- Weight: 11.8kg / 26 lbs.
Design and spec subject to change without notice.